about
● chat
● links
● archives
Friday, August 17, 2012
MAC STYLE SEEKER HAUL & SWATCHES @ 12:13 PM
BEAUTIES! BEAUTIES! BEAUTIES!
It's another MAC purchase! :x I know, I know. I may be going a bit over board but I cannot help all these precious colors being released lately. This recent purchase is from the Style Seeker collection. When I heard about this Fall release I was SO eager to find swatches and picture right away. Thankfully, I find a couple online and via instagram because there were early unveilings at certain MAC stores. I then called the Pro store in my area and they informed me they would have it yesterday at 11am.... and as excited as I was I had my boyfriend join me for the little trip early in the morning and got my hands on some goodies!
(Second photo used from chicprofile.com)
I initially purchased three blushes...and one lipglass which is permanent at MAC (C-Thru).
Worldly Wealth, Hidden Treasure & Supercontinental !
All of these blushes are BEYOND BEAUTIFULLY PIGMENTED! THESE ARE A MUST!
As I mentioned these are just a couple of what I INTIALLY purchased... but, once I got home I started dreaming about the wonderful lipsticks they released as well. Unfortunately, those have no arrived yet being as though I ordered them online last night. If you girls are interested visit maccosmetics.com and use the code NOMAD for FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING. Which is beyond awesome! Feel free to share what you've picked up I'd love to see maybe something I overlooked.
xoxo, B.
about
get to know me.
write about yourself. :)
Bibianaaaaaaaaaaaa
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
chat
whatchuu say ?
put your cbox/shoutmix code here. max width 200px.
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)