about
● chat
● links
● archives
Friday, August 17, 2012
August 2012 Birchbox ! @ 1:56 PM
Hello hello :)!
I've been trying all day to get in all the material I've been preparing months for but, never got around to. Although this is my first post about Birchbox, I have been apart of this subscription service for about 4 months or so already but, I just never got the chance to blog between school and life! Hopefully now I can keep you beauties updated and vice versa! If you guys would still like to view what I've received previously for comparison just let me know and I will be happy to post!
Okayyyyy... so drum roll... pleaseeeee....
August 2012 Birchbox- Beauty School Edition
Products included:
Fusion Beauty: Lash Fusion XL: In my recent drugstore makeup haul (which I will be posting hopefully next)... I picked up a couple mascaras because I have yet to find the one... but, you never know this one just might be it! Full size $24
Juicy Couture: Viva la Juicy La Fleur: This is honestly one of my favorite parts of the box although it is a sample size because I have two of the other Juicy Couture perfumes and I just ADORE them! Full size $70
SHU UEMURA Art of Hair: Cleansing Oil Shampoo: I have never tried products from this brand but lately the weather is beyonddd humid here and my hair gets oily quickly as it is! Wonder if this works as it says it does? Any thoughts? Full size $55
Yu-Be: Mousturizing Skin Cream: I mean you can never have too much cream right? LOL What's great about this one is the size because I can just pop this into my purse and one really dry days touch up my legs and possibly elbows when I want to show off some skin! Full size $16
Shick Razor: No lie, lately I've been trying out razors but not necessarily on purpose but solely because the times I've gone to Walmart I've been able to snag some good name brand razors on clearance instead of having to opt for the cheap pack that brings a ton but also brings a ton of expected cuts. And everyone knows razor cuts aren't a whole lot of fun -__- Est. Full size $10+
All in all I haven't been 'WOWED' by Birchbox but I guess some times you may end up liking something you may have never tried had it not been for the sample. Overall, for $10 a month if you are up for the surprise and can spare the extra cash it's worth giving a try. If you know of any other subscription services you recommend feel free to comment below or how you feel about the products.
xoxo, B.
about
get to know me.
write about yourself. :)
Bibianaaaaaaaaaaaa
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
chat
whatchuu say ?
put your cbox/shoutmix code here. max width 200px.
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)